Quartzsite firewood source

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Moore

Reaction score
I'm posting here as I was not sure of the correct section to do so. I am wondering if anyone has info on a local firewood source for Quartzsite. I am looking during the RTR. Maybe getting a half cord or more if.available. then donating a bit to the main fire gathering area.

Last year, there was a couple guys in town, in a small lot. I'm hoping they are gonna be there this year. Very nice guys, and will usually hook you up. They come from flagstaff I believe. If they aren't there now, perhaps they will be by the time the RTR starts.

If you are able to truck it in BETTER but yes a bit pricey in Quartzite
we were sharing one year but the main fire has no interest for me I am a "hey look at me kinda guy"

We just bought bundles of wood at $4.20 each. It was just west of 95, on the south side of Main. It's just east of Silly Al's and next door to a little museum. The more you buy, the less it is.

So upon my scouting out a few places to buy firewood in Quartzsite, I did discover the best deal was indeed a location on main street, just west of U.S. 95. On main street traveling west, after 95 on left at about 1/2 block. What I did observe is your cost will depend whether the owner is selling it to you, or his father. I got a better deal from the father.

Latest posts