Honeys Park Dry Dusty Bumpy Rarely Level Field FREE camp and Dog Park, ARCO IDAHO 83213

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeys Park

Reaction score
It's still Scar running it, though it's expanded quite a bit. Even have a possible offer on one of the neighbors properties for expansion soon. Currenly have 5 50A, 4 30A 2 20A connections, wifi, beer fridge and 3 bus hostels, one with a heated shower. Bathrooms as still yours or run into town, except pee, I'm from Idaho, pee in the field if you want.

Ruby, only camp dog at the moment has a severe food allergy so no food,garbage,tank dumping, or anything of the sort left on Honeys. Dump station 500 feet away, go use it.

Free stay, pay it forward optional when leaving. Usual stay a few nights, then see if we hate each other before asking to stay a month or a year.
Say Hello, Be Polite, Stop for my stop sign, follow my speed limits, drink a something with me around a campfire sometime. If you can manage those and aren't a phoney jerk we will get along.

And because people ask: No one comes in Winter. Central Idaho above a mile means average January day is 15 as a high -20 as a low. Record at Honeys is -47 and yes, snow snow snow snow snow.

Main site and for contact (Please read before you call or come)
https://honeyspark.weebly.com/
Tree memorials planted for shade, and in honor of other peoples pets planted. Adoptable. No limit on tent or boondocker space, just power. No generators unless all shore power is in use, then ask. Camp at a spot named for your pet, living or not and make it a tradition.
https://honeyspark.weebly.com/memorial-grove.html
Scars Memoir from first ten years of Honeys, get to know why I've done what I have over the years; careful ladies, don't fall in love with the man in the book.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M59KPMG
Scars Zombie book series, not politically correct in any way, but based roughly on Scar and his dog surviving an apocalypse. Scar and Ruby his dog slowly go crazy living alone. Then the apocalypse hits and they get worse, or the gloves come off. Has a sequel where a woman introduced in the first book manages to talk Scar into rebuilding society for her. Piss on you if you don't want to read em. Between my memoir and zombie books based on me you should get to know me pretty well. Full of sarcasm, pride, bravery, and damnably good looks.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NP1JJZX?binding=paperback&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tpbk

If female, single, in reasonable good shape, especially with long hair, aged 18-70 send resume for main squeeze to
Scar Honig Stigr
2436 N 3000 W
Arco ID 83213

Last edited:
I have friends who have stayed there a couple of ti.es. they love it. He even planted a memorial for their two dogs and made a plaque. I'll stay next time.im up that way, even if I have to go a bit out of my way.

By that description there are many possibilities, narrowed down by the tree thing, since there are only about ten planted memorials at the moment. Going to go with the Dixons?

We've been there...........Saw Arco where they buried that Nuke Submarine "Devil Fish 666"

Your Annual visit Scar.........Did you know that moderator HDR passed away this September...........Damn ALS !

Sorry, no I didn't know. I don't do social media much, and only reactivated this account after an email the other day about them switching servers or something. Condolences.

I'm just not a social media guy, I don't do politically correct well and don't enjoy the pissing and moaning you see on it all.

I don't recognize the name abnorm, but would remember if I knew your names and rig or when you were here. I keep records for myself because of poor memory issues post stroke. That's where the memoir came from is my notes. Merry Christmas.

^^ Tall White Ford Transit............Two cats........Fall 2018 ?

Traveling with Liz and Ed in an aging Roadtrec.....We spent the nite in the no-power boondocking section.....You recommended a diner..............Thanks for the Hospitality

^^ Tall White Ford Transit............Two cats........Fall 2018 ?

Traveling with Liz and Ed in an aging Roadtrec.....We spent the nite in the no-power boondocking section.....You recommended a diner..............Thanks for the Hospitality
My memory is horrible, it's why I keep notes. If I see you I'd remember your visit but takes me a long time to remember names from people 3 years ago. But my notes say September 8th 2018. Stewie with you?

Check my website, but I've made a lot of changes and your visit was pre-bus hostels. Except my shitty old mobile home (bates motel) that's still there everything else has been upgraded. Planted about 40 trees too.

Yes, you remembered the Dixon's well. They really enjoyed their visits to your place and speak highly of you.

Yes, you remembered the Dixon's well. They really enjoyed their visits to your place and speak highly of you.
They're in the category of I didn't have to check my notes. They were here three times this year I think for at least a few days at a time, plus their dogs memorial makes it so I see their dogs picture and the "Dixon" on a post nearly every day. Photos of the dogs are also in the memorial section of my website.
It's also part of why I keep stays short, if people got to know me too well their opinions would decline (wink)

Ok, so whose going to come be my main squeeze love of my life and help me run the place from now on? Hurry up, aint got all day. Send applications in now.

It's still Scar running it, though it's expanded quite a bit. Even have a possible offer on one of the neighbors properties for expansion soon. Currenly have 5 50A, 4 30A 2 20A connections, wifi, beer fridge and 3 bus hostels, one with a heated shower. Bathrooms as still yours or run into town, except pee, I'm from Idaho, pee in the field if you want.

Ruby, only camp dog at the moment has a severe food allergy so no food,garbage,tank dumping, or anything of the sort left on Honeys. Dump station 500 feet away, go use it.

Free stay, pay it forward optional when leaving. Usual stay a few nights, then see if we hate each other before asking to stay a month or a year.
Say Hello, Be Polite, Stop for my stop sign, follow my speed limits, drink a something with me around a campfire sometime. If you can manage those and aren't a phoney jerk we will get along.

And because people ask: No one comes in Winter. Central Idaho above a mile means average January day is 15 as a high -20 as a low. Record at Honeys is -47 and yes, snow snow snow snow snow.

Main site and for contact (Please read before you call or come)
https://honeyspark.weebly.com/
Tree memorials planted for shade, and in honor of other peoples pets planted. Adoptable. No limit on tent or boondocker space, just power. No generators unless all shore power is in use, then ask. Camp at a spot named for your pet, living or not and make it a tradition.
https://honeyspark.weebly.com/memorial-grove.html
Scars Memoir from first ten years of Honeys, get to know why I've done what I have over the years; careful ladies, don't fall in love with the man in the book.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M59KPMG
Scars Zombie book series, not politically correct in any way, but based roughly on Scar and his dog surviving an apocalypse. Scar and Ruby his dog slowly go crazy living alone. Then the apocalypse hits and they get worse, or the gloves come off. Has a sequel where a woman introduced in the first book manages to talk Scar into rebuilding society for her. Piss on you if you don't want to read em. Between my memoir and zombie books based on me you should get to know me pretty well. Full of sarcasm, pride, bravery, and damnably good looks.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NP1JJZX?binding=paperback&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tpbk

If female, single, in reasonable good shape, especially with long hair, aged 18-70 send resume for main squeeze to
Scar Honig Stigr
2436 N 3000 W
Arco ID 83213
I rarely read sites like these, however, I just happened upon Honey's Park post and got a kick out of it so I ordered your book (and I'm shocked at such an affordable deal for so much joy) "Honeys Dry Dusty Bumpy Rarely Level Field Camp and Dog Memorial" it came at the time I needed it. I needed to laugh, and your humor suits me. It is the first book in a long time that I wanted to keep reading and I had a hard time closing it to get some work done. It is absolutely what I needed to help me laugh. It's an easy read, very affordable and so FUNNY. I highly recommend it. Thanks for the humor, we need it more than ever.

I rarely read sites like these, however, I just happened upon Honey's Park post and got a kick out of it so I ordered your book (and I'm shocked at such an affordable deal for so much joy) "Honeys Dry Dusty Bumpy Rarely Level Field Camp and Dog Memorial" it came at the time I needed it. I needed to laugh, and your humor suits me. It is the first book in a long time that I wanted to keep reading and I had a hard time closing it to get some work done. It is absolutely what I needed to help me laugh. It's an easy read, very affordable and so FUNNY. I highly recommend it. Thanks for the humor, we need it more than ever.
Well you know a lot about me if you read that memoir, the zombie books have a lot of personal stuff hidden inside but they are bloody sarcastic zombie books so I don't recommend them to everyone. Would be an honor to get to know you in return. Consider coming sometime.

I'll send you a naked picture of my dog if you rate it on amazon. Ruby's really cute. Heres a sample.

Attachments

• IMG_2627.jpg
    IMG_2627.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 4
I'll send you a naked picture of my dog if you rate it on amazon. Ruby's really cute. Heres a sample.
Oh, what a sweet dog Ruby is, I can see she is very gentle and that is totally unusual markings on her ear!! I am not good with social media sites, but I believe I saw a post where you invited us up and I opened this to respond to that. I plan on visiting the mountain states this spring and summer, ID area where you are included so yes, I will be stopping by when I am in the area. I will be bringing your book along on the trip and have all of your information written in it so will text as I am heading that way. Thanks for the invite. PS I know for sure not July 4th celebration, me and my dogs don't like the noise or the crowds, never did, never will.

Oh, what a sweet dog Ruby is, I can see she is very gentle and that is totally unusual markings on her ear!! I am not good with social media sites, but I believe I saw a post where you invited us up and I opened this to respond to that. I plan on visiting the mountain states this spring and summer, ID area where you are included so yes, I will be stopping by when I am in the area. I will be bringing your book along on the trip and have all of your information written in it so will text as I am heading that way. Thanks for the invite. PS I know for sure not July 4th celebration, me and my dogs don't like the noise or the crowds, never did, never will.
I thought I saw an email for you as I want to respond to your request for an amazon review. Getting ready to leave town tomorrow so much to do, so if you don't hear a reply for awhile you know why. Stay warm. Wow 45" of snow!!

Honeys park is permanently closed to anyone who doesn't like Scar, has belittled or attacked Honeys in any fashion anywhere in the world, including this forum. It remains open to everyone else and in the real world. But I went silent for years due to people flaming me for no reason, and am in fact doing this again. Thanks

I find it funny I even have to say that if you don't like me, don't come to my home.

Last edited: