How many times have you completely changed your setup and why?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlivesgreen

Reaction score
I have just taken everything out of my truck after staying in it for 4 days.&nbsp; I am going to take out the back seat of my truck and make it level and that will be my bed.&nbsp; Then I can use my truck bed w/cap for storage and not feel too cramped.&nbsp; Once I had everything in there with me it was too cramped. &nbsp; I also did not like getting in and out of the back.&nbsp; I feel vulnerable needing to get out and walk around to the front to drive away.&nbsp; Not needing to do that is a big advantage to having a van instead of a truck. <br>

Hi..I don't know about others but I do it regularly....I learn something new or find out something doesn't work for me like I thought it might, and out it all comes and a rehab happens...<br>I love the process....<br>Bri<br><br>

I'm living in my 3rd different vehicle. I just moved into this one so it hasn't been changed yet, but I am already considering a total change. With the first two, I did the initial build and moved in, then realized it was all wrong and ripped it all out and started over. I think that is pretty common. My suggestion to everybody is to move in with the minimum of preparation and learn what you really want, then do your build. <br><br>Will you be able to stretch out in the back seat? Is stealth important? I think it should work well for you as long as stealth isn't important. Good luck! Bob<br><br><br><br>

I like sleeping in my cab better than in the camper shell as well. The seats are very comfortable. I've even slept at Walmart in the cab around RV'ers, at rest areas, VFW buildings, on country roads and so forth. No one has ever bothered me yet. With my out of State tags common sense tells them that I am just getting some shut eye while traveling. I look forward to getting back to my State in the spring to buy a van and to sell this truck, the car and some other stuff in storage.<br>

Latest posts